Thursday, October 14, 2010

MODA - Original Rings

If you liked the movie Alice in the Wonderland you will definitive like these original rings designed by H. Stern and inspired in the Tom Barton movie.

I have attached a photo of my favorite, the mushrooms with my favorite colors. I showed the ring to my beloved boyfriend as my birthday is soon and I wanted to give him an idea….the only “problem” is that this collection consists of five rings, all made of gold and some of them adorned with diamonds…and that makes the price as special as the rings.


Si te gustó la película Alicia en el País de las Maravillas te encantara estos anillos tan originales de H.Stern inspirados en la película de Tom Barton.  

He adjuntado una foto de mis favoritos, setas con mis colores favoritos. Enseño el anillo a mi amado novio teniendo en mente que mi cumpleaños es dentro de poco y yo quería darle una idea.... El único "problema" es que esta colección se compone de cinco anillos, todo de oro y algunas de ellas adornadas con diamantes... y eso hace que el precio sea tan especial como los anillos mismos.

Reminiscent of magic mushrooms from a fairy tale, only with diamonds and costs $18.000.