Thursday, October 28, 2010

Black & White with a touch of color

Many experts recommend you to shoot black & white photos with RAW, but in case your camera doesn’t allow you, then its better to take the pictures in color and later covert them into to black & white using your computer.

Playing around with Photo-Shop or any other application where you can manipulate your photos will end up giving you a higher control over the end result.

     
 

 
Working with a photo made in good colors gives you a lot of different possibility, one of them is converting it into a black & white + Color photo.
And one of the reasons why I just love this mix is because I think it makes the photos look more mysterious as a new technology and a old black and white photo on the same paper. 



I have just started to experience this new art, but I still wanted to share some of the photos with you…..I hope you like them?